Book jacket design for Tomas Cizek's The Ruse
- Why does our client need to advertise?
- Because of organizations like WWF are the only ones that can actually do something to help the animals. People can actually doing something by themselves but it wont make a huge difference, but having an organization made to help wild animals is way more powerful and impactful.
- What is the advertising going to accomplish?
- Join the #BlindSpots challenge, and go completely plastic-free for the next 30 days. Share your progress online with hashtag #BlindSpots.
- Who are we going to connect with?
- We are connecting with people that cares about ocean. Ocean animals cannot really defend themselves from us, so we got to reach for those people who want to help them. In addition, the target audience can be global. We need to let more people join us and evoke their love for the ocean. Whether it is a young college student or a successful rich person.
- What are the most insightful things we know about them?
- • They care about our planet.
- • They care about the people and animals living on this planet.
- • They have a good heart.
- • They want to help.
- What is the single most effective message we can tell them?
- We can completely control the marine pollution by take action
The fact is...
Do you know that...